Thursday, December 26, 2019

Just a depressed human with their non-binary partner looking for some love ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Im a kid, still 14 ya know, and I don’t wanna hear the “kids don’t get depressed” Because about a month ago, I cut my self, and 2 days later my parents found out.... I’ve have the insane and uncontrollable urge to do it once more when I look at a sharp object, it doesn’t help that I have a craft razor. When I do crafts, I pick it up and Im so close yet so far, out of fear of what my parents will do... tell my doctor, my therapist, put me on MORE medication? Im scared... im really scared... I want to, but I fear of the consequences, can someone please send me words of encouragement :,) My parents don’t know im pan or anything such as my sexuality and almost all my friends (2 besides my partner, which is actually all of them) are homophobic etc.



Submitted December 26, 2019 at 04:38PM by ShotoTodorokiX https://ift.tt/350Q7rs

No comments:

Post a Comment