Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Human connections

I never knew being pan would be so difficult until I found out that people think in peculiar ways. Maybe it’s me and it’s hard to look past how people think but it seems like I could only find that connection to people when it’s surface level. Once I get to know someone on a deeper level when I begin to unpack what they stand for and how they view the world I begin to easier get turned off by how they view things. And I am someone who is attracted to people for how they think. And it’s not because I want people to think the way I do but it just shocks me that more people that I meet don’t think with compassion. It’s as they are all superficial. Has anyone ever experienced this.



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 11:50PM by archangelh https://ift.tt/2QZgFoX

No comments:

Post a Comment