Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Questioning...

So hi, I'm new here, but I have a question.

I've identified as bi for the past 2-3 years, but I'm beginning to wonder if I maybe fall more in the pan spectrum. I have such a fluidity when it comes to my likes that it seems like it's so broad, it may fall in here.

But I feel like there are some things that I either don't get or understand, or simply don't know. Here's a few questions.. answer if u can :)

  • Do all pansexuals have to have such a large labitto (sex drive)? Or does it depend on the person?

  • do all pansexuals believe in the statement 'hearts not parts'?

POSSIBLY TRIGGERING:

  • I'm very weary about the idea of non binary as an identity. I do trymy best to be respectful and try to understand the idea, it's just I haven't gotten to understand it yet. Is that ok in the pan community?

(I have had lots of crushes on ftm and mtf people tho)



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 10:48PM by mangochainsaw https://ift.tt/39h3MN1

No comments:

Post a Comment