Monday, April 13, 2020

Companion to capital vols 1-3 in 350 pages (very accessible)


Hi all,I've been working through Johan Fornas' Capitalism : A Companion to Marx's Economy Critique. I plan to read the actual Capitals when I am finished. I am reading this companion first because the style of Capital is hard for me to understand.I have it on the authority of another comrade in this subreddit and several reviews that this companion is free from specific 'readings' of Marx, except for explicitly declared interpretive sections.So if you've always been wanting to read Capital, I think this is one of the best ways to start.The book is quite expensive but easily found on libgen. DM me for a link to my copy.Communism will win! via /r/communism https://ift.tt/3efOtrI

No comments:

Post a Comment