Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Cross orientated..?

So for a long time I thought I was Pan, through and through, but then I started noticing I don’t like kissing guys. I don’t see my self really being attracted to guys, but for a while I liked messing around with them. So I thought I was cross oriented, being pansexual and homoromantic. But as of my last “relationship” with a guy I found I got nervous when.. ya know. This was completely consensual, and we were both of age, but I still found myself becoming nervous. I didn’t want to look at it let alone touch it but I felt bad Bc I wasn’t doing anything back to him I was really just being a pillow princess... but I usually want to do stuff back but I just got nervous... girls don’t make me this way so I’m thinking I’m lesbian now.. but I still feel so identified with the word pansexual, but I’m thinking that’s just because I got comfortable with the word. Any thoughts? (I hope this isn’t .., too nsfw)



Submitted June 24, 2020 at 12:07AM by kkzeus https://ift.tt/2CuNiGo

No comments:

Post a Comment