Monday, June 22, 2020

How I found out I was pan

I was the type of kid that would say 'iM nOt gaY I liKe bOYS' (I'm born female). I was watching anime, and they're was a lesbian couple and I was like, 'woW, I WouLd loVe to bE kisSeD by A goRl.' then I looked up what that meant and came to the conclusion that I was a lesbian. (I was ten so I didn't know about other sexualities, I only knew gay and lesbian). The legit next day I remembered that I had a what I thought was a crush on my friends brother. I was confused af. So I looked up, I kid you not 'i like boys and girls what do I pick'. Like, really 10 year old me? Really? About a year later I found out what pan was. Fun fact I had dated a girl, a trans boy, a non binary person, a boy. Etc. And I didn't even care about their genders. 11 year old me came to the conclusion, 'welp I'm pan.' and I'm still pan. So. Thats cool.



Submitted June 22, 2020 at 10:43PM by dreamcatcher_0005 https://ift.tt/3eDy7cp

No comments:

Post a Comment