Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I feel invalid. Help please

To keep it short, I recently discovered through instagram that a lot of bisexuals think pansexuals are biphobic, transphobic, and just generally horrible people. There are pages bashing pans and saying rude things. I can understand where their point of view comes from, but it still feels really hurtful.

I only recently figured out my identity as pan, and now I feel terrible for being it. I feel awful and disgusting. I'm not biphobic or transphobic at all, but now I feel like I am being both by simply calling myself pan. I feel like I'm making people feel invalid for being who I am.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with feeling this way? Preferably something other than "just don't care what other people think" because I'm not very good at that and if it were that easy for me I would already be doing it. I just don't want to feel so bad about myself.



Submitted June 24, 2020 at 06:53PM by _Who_Am_I_Kidding_ https://ift.tt/2Z56nqp

No comments:

Post a Comment