Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Pansexuality/Omnisexuality/Bisexuality Confusion

So, I hear pansexuality described as being attracted to one's personality over their gender. And I feel like the pansexual label mostly fits me, except I worry that the "attraction to personality" excludes the experience of casual hook-ups? Like, when I see someone I maybe want to have a casual encounter with, I can't say I'm attracted to their personality obviously. There is an immediate physical attraction -- but it's never tied to gender necessary. I'd never think, "That's such a pretty guy/girl/etc.," but more along the lines of, "They're so pretty!" Does that make me bi/omni? The definition of pansexuality almost seems to intrinsically require demisexuality, which is not the case for me.

Thoughts?



Submitted June 24, 2020 at 07:17PM by philosofi_ https://ift.tt/2AXijTb

No comments:

Post a Comment