Thursday, June 25, 2020

The ONLY Solution To Capitalism VS Communism


Hello everyone =D I have recently published my work https://ift.tt/2Z9gmuX you please help to have a look and let me know your thoughts ?A short description for my work :As society today becomes more and more divided by political ideology, the time is now ripe that we systematically examine political systems at the level of their fundamental mechanics, in relation to their manifested effects in realityBy deriving solutions to the mechanical pitfalls within these political systems in question, we can finally craft a civilisation free from the unending cycle of boom and bustMy name is Eugene. Through personally testing out this solution both in my business and my life, I have found THE ONLY solution to the problem of Capitalism vs Communism and beyond, even down the the problem of politics itselfWith this, we now finally have a fighting chance to mend this broken world back together !Thank you so much in advance =) via /r/communism https://ift.tt/2Nxx41I

No comments:

Post a Comment