Monday, July 27, 2020

Im ur lil shottacon babby by h3artcrush

Baby suck my lolipop πŸ˜‹ 🍭 Do it fast dont make it stop 😫 Omg im finna cum πŸ† πŸ’¦ Put it in ur tummy tumm πŸ₯Ί πŸ’– Driving round in my car πŸš™ Yea i just got it we can go far 🌍 Im 15 ur 21 hardly legal πŸ”ž Lets have sum fun πŸ₯΄ I wanna be ur dolores 😜 U can be my whore πŸ‘―‍♀️ Drop off ur panties 😳 🩲 At my door 🏠 😏 Sneak me off πŸ€— Fuck me all night πŸ†πŸ’¦ πŸ‘ I dont wanna b too young πŸ”ž πŸ˜” Just for tonight X2O 🌌 omfg Do u see me πŸ™ˆ Omfg Do u feel me X4 πŸ™Œ 😟 Feeling like a cock whore πŸ† 😜 Baby do u got more 😟 ❓ Im underage so i can't drink 🍺 ❌ Can u buy something plz? πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί Txt me all the fucking time πŸ“± 🎧 Can u freaking bbb mine πŸ₯Ί ❓ Im so cold i need my mommy πŸ₯Ά 😒 Strip me down and hold me softly πŸ˜‰ Im ur little shotacon πŸ”ž πŸ˜‹ Omg lets some fun 😏 πŸŽ‰ Ik that this is illegal ⚖️ Fuck that shit im feeling regal πŸ‘‘ 😘 We can watch invader zim πŸ“Ί πŸ‘½ In my room with the lights dimmed πŸ’‘ πŸ›️ I love it how u touch my cock πŸ† πŸ‘Š Holy shit dont make it stop 😫 πŸ’¦ Bb simon in my life 😳 Demonias i feel alright πŸ₯΄ Bb tuch me all night πŸ™Œ 😩 Buy me all the things i like πŸ€‘ πŸ’° πŸ₯Ί



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 08:48PM by HehNerd https://ift.tt/2PevPW5

No comments:

Post a Comment