Sunday, July 26, 2020

story of undertale

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Story ☠๐Ÿ“š of ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซ UNDERTALE ๐Ÿ‘ป I fell ☄ from the ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŒง light ❓ Talk? Or ๐Ÿ’ should ๐Ÿ’˜ I fight? ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Š Monster genocide ☠ This ๐Ÿ‘† my ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘จ UNDERTALE ๐Ÿ I fell ☄ through ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘‰ a ❌๐Ÿผ cave ๐Ÿ•ณ on ๐Ÿ”› Mt. Ebott I ๐Ÿ˜ป faced an ๐Ÿ˜ฎ evil ๐Ÿ’ฉ talking flower ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท in a pot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคœ Explains the plot, wants me ๐Ÿ’• dead, ๐Ÿ’€ wants ☝ me ๐Ÿ˜™☝ to rot Toriel saves me, ๐ŸŒ takes ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ me to her home ๐Ÿ  And ๐Ÿณ⚔ hooks me ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ up ❤ with ๐Ÿค” a ๐Ÿ˜‚ brand-new monster ๐Ÿ‘น phone ๐Ÿ“ฒ Leaves ⚰⚰ me ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ’– alone, but ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ”ฎ I ๐Ÿ•ด๐Ÿ‘ escape ๐Ÿ›ซ and meet ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ some ๐Ÿ“ bones Should ๐Ÿˆถ I be a ๐Ÿ‘Œ pacifist? Or ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ should ๐Ÿ˜€ I use ๐Ÿ‘ my fists? I'm ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ‘ feeling ๐Ÿ† evil, ๐Ÿ‘บ think I'll ๐Ÿ’ฐ kill ๐Ÿ’€ them ❤๐Ÿ‘ฆ all ๐Ÿ’ฏ I'm homicidal, and I've ๐Ÿ‘✊ got ✊๐Ÿ˜ a taste I ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฐ want ๐Ÿ™ˆ to ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ’ฆ wipe ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค out ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜ฑ the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ…ฑ Monster ๐Ÿ‘น race ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿšฅ I've ๐Ÿ‘€ got ๐Ÿ˜‚ no patience, got ๐Ÿ™ no ๐Ÿ˜ฃ resolve I ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ will slaughter, screw the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ dialogue



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 07:49PM by Fearless_Charity_872 https://ift.tt/2ZZShIt

No comments:

Post a Comment