Monday, July 27, 2020

Reflections

I have flipped back and forth over the last few years whether I’m bisexual or pansexual. I think I’m pansexual as I realized that I didn’t really have a preference between the Shades of masculine/feminine/androgynous. That there were other things that determined attractiveness to me.

I realized that the determining factor to me of attractiveness is someone’s heart and personality. Like every once in a while I’ll find some attractive without knowing them but it is rare and usually shallow. Like the people I date or have an emotional close to are the people I find most attractive. Like I can’t tell you if I find someone attractive or not if I can’t get to know them on an emotional level first. Like my friends regardless of gender orientation have usually been the most attractive to me (which is fun especially if the person is my gender and isn’t LGBT+ in any form)

Like as a teenager many of my cis-male friends would ask me to rate girls out of 10 (which is so annoying) and I never could. Like I would just throw out random numbers to make the awkward moment stop. I never understood why I couldn’t for a long time.

Anyone else like this, and is this pansexuality? Is pan-romantic a thing?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 05:39PM by DeadManWalking7 https://ift.tt/302XOOo

No comments:

Post a Comment