Monday, August 31, 2020

Asian ⛩️ Females 😷

Indian females🛣💩, black females🙈🙉🙊, hell even white females👻👻 don't breed out at the rate📊 that Asian females😷😷do. So what's the answer💡💡 to this? I hate😡😡 when I'm doing customer service🤼, I feel all weird😳😬😳😬serving Asian 🦇🦇🍵🍵female🎛🧹 non-Asian 👌🏻👌🏻male 😏😏couples👫👫 cause they just make me feel uneasy😖😖 like I'm offending 😤😠😭them or that I'm just there so they can feel good 😀☺️😊about themselves, like I'm the racist🇩🇪🇩🇪👃👃🔥🔥🎛🎛 one1️⃣1️⃣ or something like that. And they usually laugh 😂😂🤣🤣all the time⏱⏳🕛. A few are okay 👍👍not gonna say they're all like that👀👀, it's usually the older couples🧑‍🦳👨‍🦳⚱️⚱️.

Anyways, everytime I see a black female🔊🔊, Indian female🧕🏾☄️☄️, they're never with a bf 👳🏾‍♀️or husband👳🏾‍♀️😡 of a different race🚴‍♀️🏃. I notice they have a pride 🚫🚫🏳️‍🌈about themselves, and no one cares🤗🙄 if they prefer their own. When it comes to Asian😑🍴🐱 males, oh *💩💩 here comes the trash👳🏾‍♀️👨🏿‍🦲🗑 starting *💩💩. I mean do they think🤔🤔 they're starting a positive 👍🙏🥰trend that people will look👀👀 and say👄👄 now that's a couple👩‍❤️‍👨 to model ourselves after Yeah right, you see the *👨🏿‍🦲👳🏾‍♀️they stir🥣🥣, and they give a **💩💩 about what people think of them.

As for Asian males😞🗡⚰️ and White females🤡🤡, everyone thinks they're not special, like it's been done before or that Bruce Lee 😣💪👊was setting a trend, lmao😂🤣😅. Someone congratulates🥳🎊🎉🎈 a Latino😴😴 for marrying a white woman😈😈, maybe even Asian🥢🥡 and thinks that's something special💘💝.

Fuck.🤬😡👹👺👿



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 04:26PM by Uzinero https://ift.tt/34QWzVm

No comments:

Post a Comment