Sunday, August 30, 2020

What is it like being pan?

I think I might be Pan but I also think that I’m either just bi or something else. I’ll start off by saying that gender isn’t really something I care about, however I do prefer feminine traits over masculine traits, Although that could be due to internalized sexism, when I thought I was a guy, I acted how I thought guys acted (which is younger immature guys) and that’s mostly what contributes to my dislike, but when I think about it I think I could be attracted to masculine traits. So I guess my question is- do you have preferences like this? Do you like all body traits and types? Are there any questions I should be asking myself?



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 08:08PM by EmilyIncoming https://ift.tt/2EIXlt1

No comments:

Post a Comment