Saturday, August 29, 2020

HELP MY CAT MAYA


Hello! I am a broke college kid who does not have the means to support the medical operation of my cat. At only 5 months old, she needs to have her ovaries removed to avoid further infection of her urinary tract. The operation alone costs a lot. I simply cannot afford it plus her after operation medicines will surely cost a lot. It's the middle of a pandemic in our country that is why job openings come rarely. Any amount will surely help us. I'll link my paypal below and I will also attach photos of lovely Maya.Please do not hesitate to send a message to me here on reddit for verifications. You can also email me at [rgmanalo2@up.edu.ph](mailto:rgmanalo2@up.edu.ph) for proof that this real and not a scam.Please help us. I will regularly post updates regarding this sweet little girl. Thank you so much!!paypal.me/helpapoorcollegekid​Processing img ors9y5ed01k51...Processing img 98qap6ed01k51...Processing img gqywx5ed01k51...Processing img 5u7za6ed01k51...Processing img m0hkb8ed01k51... via /r/communism https://ift.tt/3lv7EkO

No comments:

Post a Comment