Sunday, August 30, 2020

I dunno if you guys feel the same :/

I just feel like being pan is the forgotten part of the LGBTQ+ community. Everyone knows what gay, trans, lesbian, and bi is. Most people on the internet have a pretty good understanding of what nonbinary from what I have seen. I mostly hangout in artsy places though so take that with a grain of salt. I just feel like there are little to no pan representation. I was looking up new wallpapers for my laptop. I was looking for something subtle, pan and easy on the eyes. Like a nice sunset or something like that. What I did find is 2 that were pan in the LGBT Subtle section. 1 was really nice, a bit more saturated than I would like but great. too bad is was for a phone. The other one I saw on this subreddit, so someone plagiarized this subreddit or the website. Do you guys feel way underrepresented too or am I weird?



Submitted August 30, 2020 at 06:09PM by StarrySkiiess https://ift.tt/31HlOaH

No comments:

Post a Comment