Thursday, November 28, 2019

A coming out dilemma

I thought I was a lesbian for a few years, and I’ve told all my friends as such (not my family though, that’s a whole other can of worms). However, I recently met this guy and we just clicked, I guess. We have similar interests and he’s always super nice to me, and I know that I LIKE like him. It’s a pure middle school/highschool crush even though I’m literally a college freshman.

I’m fine with turning out pan, but I’m concerned in talking about it with my friends. They’re all LGBT+ and I’m worried that they’ll think less of me if I tell them I realized I’m actually pan, like I’m lesser because I’m in love with someone of the opposite gender despite asserting that I have no interest in them. I’m scared of what they’ll think of me as a pan person w a crush on a guy. What should I do?



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 08:29PM by lee_n_doodles https://ift.tt/34vCEIN

No comments:

Post a Comment