Friday, November 29, 2019

Give advice no one asked for

So, i don't know if this happens to you, but i thought I would get my unsolicited advice because it works for me.

I was chatting with a friend one day. They asked about my sexuality. It was a queer friend. Anyways I told them, I was pansexual. They asked "what was that? Being attractive towards pans" (that joke weirdly never gets old). I said "No, it means it doesn't matter what gender my partners are". They followed it up with "Still don't get". I said "I care more about the software than the hardware". They finally got it. Hope this helps with conversations about pansexuality.

Tldr: Say pansexual care more about the software than the hardware



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 08:17PM by radi455 https://ift.tt/2rAJPRp

No comments:

Post a Comment