Friday, November 29, 2019

I've been doing some thinking

29f here. so iʻve always been more of the kind of person whoʻs like "live and let live." like whatever makes you happy, thatʻs fine by me. iʻve always said that iʻm straight but i go crazy over girls sometimes. iʻve known for a long time that iʻm bi, but i never really say it. (i donʻt really care if people know, itʻs not their business. if i want them to know, then they will find out.) anyway, last night i was talking with a friend and we were talking about fucking transexuals. my friend said that sheʻd get confused, but i thought about it, and i think iʻd be okayy with it. Given that the person is completely clean of STDs, it sounds like fun. A dick AND boobs? two of my favorite things.

Does this mean I'm pansexual?



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 03:09AM by lovinglysubtle05 https://ift.tt/2slD1XZ

No comments:

Post a Comment