Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I don't know what do do...

So i just recently came out as bi to my friends and one of them seemed cool with it but the other two didn't. Now i realized i am pan and i told the one friend and she was very supportive but im afraid to tell the other two i think they might exploded if i do tell them.I haven't came out to anyone else because the kids at my school are veeeryy homophobic and they wouldn't understand. And they ask me why im not with someone and that is the reason if they found out i was pan some kids would probably beat me because there like that. Also most of my family is religious and im really close with my mom so im afraid if i tell her that she wont treat me the same. I don't know i just need some real friends that get me ya know.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 05:51PM by 20837000 https://ift.tt/35HcYJf

No comments:

Post a Comment