Thursday, November 28, 2019

Why do people come out as gay, bi, pan, whatever.

This is something I've never understood. I myself am only attracted romantically to women. But I also love trans women, I crossdress and ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ with myself or men.

But gay people always have a coming out party so to say. They have to announce to everyone, IM GAY.

Straight people dont do this. They dont have special meetings and like, I have an announcement to make. IM STRAIGHT. Hooray. I too have come out to a few people but I dont tell them what I am. I just tell them what I like. I dont want a label as gay, straight, bi, pan.

There's an old Jim Carey sketch from In Living Color. He goes into a restaurant amd is like, is this line for heterosexuals only? Because I'm GAY! Lol I know there is a difference with all the identities so I'm not just calling us gay.



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 07:45AM by whatami39 https://ift.tt/2siTzjl

No comments:

Post a Comment