Friday, November 29, 2019

Confused

I'm in junior high so far I've descoverd I'm pan like maybe four months ago I was bi I never thought of myself as straight or gay I didn't know what it was I just knew I liked a boy (not anymore because tbh he's kinda a jerk) then got a crush on another boy (I still think he's straight) not a very intence crush and I'm like super socialy awkward so I don't like talking about it and I kinda lost my trust in my family because of my brother he's really mean and akts like he wants to be friends but he starts all the fights and uses my sexuality as an insult and doesn't even know that im pan he thinks I'm still bi any way back to jonior high I thought I was asked out turns out I was wrong (didn't like him I was just to akward to decline) any way I made a slide to put all my pan backgrounds and I had a class to make a thing about something that I feel strongly about a made it about LGBTQ+ their was a homophobic person in my class and again I'm to socialy awkward to do something my friend reads it for me and the homophobic kid some how thinks I'm against LGBT (part of it was you had to try and guess what side they were on) I would think he would know I'm pan but now that I think about it nobody really talks about me so I don't think he should know till then but he was my friend in like 3rd grade but know he thinks I'm gay because my friend thought I was and stould up for me so there's some people who think Im gay but that's just life and I think everyone in my school thinks bi and pan are the same thing I tried explaining it to them but my teacher shut down the conversation any way that's just all of my panyness



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 09:27PM by mr__meme2006 https://ift.tt/35CdyIi

No comments:

Post a Comment