Friday, November 29, 2019

I feel attacked ๐Ÿ˜ข

Ok story time!

So I came into work today feeling pretty happy cause it's friday. I was minding my own business when my co-worker pulled me aside and told me another co-worker (one who works for the equality side of the business) doesnt like how I act with them (how I act is like a co-worker a nice friendly co worker) she never had any issues with me before but yesterday she asked me about the pride flag on my desk and pin on my lanyard, I explained them ya know me=Gay for everyone.

Now shes being funny with me, my co-worker (who's lovely) told me shes funny with all the LGBTQ people in the business, and she my co-worker that she thinks I was hitting on her and was going to convert her to the gay (her words๐Ÿ™„) but I'm in a relationship and she is aware or it.

Now I feel attacked and I haven't felt this shit about being Pansexual since secondly school. ๐Ÿ˜ข



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 03:28AM by Pumpkin_pie666 https://ift.tt/37OBGJC

No comments:

Post a Comment