Monday, June 1, 2020

I think I am pansexual

I think I am pansexual. It’s complicated and I know everyone’s sexual situations are their own and honestly that’s awesome. As long as you know who you are then doesn’t matter whatever anyone else thinks.

I need some motivation or rather advice on if I am normal in the sense that I feel different than most I guess.

I am a 24 year old straight male. That is what I identify romantically and I want to get married and have kids with a women.

But sexually I am attracted to males, females, trans women or men, etc... but it is only sexually. I am not romantically attracted to men or trans.

Does this mean I am just supper kinky and love exploring or does it mean I am pansexual. Is sex and romance mutually exclusive?

I don’t care what label I am. I know I am straight romantically and want to have kids with a women and marry a women but sexually I am all over the map.

What am I classified as because I am feeling alone....



Submitted June 01, 2020 at 05:55PM by sodav34 https://ift.tt/3crU246

No comments:

Post a Comment