Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hey! Thank you al for being so kind and warm, but I think I’m gonna get going from this sub!

This isn’t really a discussion/coming out but I needed to flair my post. I just wanted to say thank you to this kind and warming community, but I’ve decided to part with both the pansexual and bisexual subs. I would use pan and bi differently as needed, even though I felt pan suited me best. But with the constant back and forth of pan being awful and offensive, I’ve just decided to stop using either label and stick to just letting others come to their own conclusions. But I’m tired of being called a transphobic, biphobic asshole. But it doesn’t matter if I’m bi or pan, queer or just identify with the LGBT+, because the label I use is always destroying entire cultures and groups, and is always offensive to someone. So I just wanted to say thank you to some of the kindest and most excepting people I’ve seen. Despite being only a lurker, you guys are pretty rad. Y’all are valid, but I don’t think you need some rando to say that, have a good day!



Submitted July 25, 2020 at 10:06PM by Burger_Backpack https://ift.tt/2D6WEIK

No comments:

Post a Comment