Friday, July 24, 2020

Question about this subreddit


Please pardon me if this post violates any rules. I’m not here to stir the pot or blatantly cause headaches for mods. I’d like to hope I have enough going on for me in my life such that I don’t need to spend my free time being a dick on the internet.From what I’ve garnered by reading through this subreddit’s rules, questions or posts aimed at debating or attacking communist/Marxist philosophy isn’t allowed. If this is true, why? Why not allow for discussion or debate concerning one of the world’s most influential political/social philosophy/movements? Would this maybe allow for intellectual growth? I know r/communism101 exists for a reason, but debate/discussion doesn’t sound like what that subreddit is geared towards (again, please, correct me if I’m wrong).If I’ve mislabeled you all, please forgive me. That wasn’t my aim. I’m merely a passerby who is curious about your community. Regardless, cheers, and have a good day :) via /r/communism https://ift.tt/30M45x3

No comments:

Post a Comment