Sunday, July 19, 2020

Question for monogamous pans. How do you deal with craving the parts you aren’t getting? (Explicit Sexual Discussion)

I’m a pan sexual cis male in a monogamous straight marriage. Occasionally, I really want to get f*cked. I apologize for the coarse language, but it’s true. Normally, I break out the toy and get business taken care of. (Straight cis males, sometimes I feel bad for them, they miss out, well, no not really, hard to feel bad for people that have the world made for them, and don’t try something, because it might be “gay”)

I’ve been slowly getting the wife into toying, but it’s difficult, because she’s submissive in the bedroom. (So am I, it’s weird that we have a very healthy sexlife, sometimes) I’d like her to eventually take me with a strap on.

I’m curious how others handle those cravings.



Submitted July 19, 2020 at 09:50PM by JoffreyIthePurple https://ift.tt/2BdEkwY

No comments:

Post a Comment