Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Read this if you've had an encounter with a Battleax Bi recently

Hi, I'm Marley, and my pronouns are he/him and/or they/them. I'm a biromantic demisexual. Now, I've seen a lot of fighting going on in the LGBTQ+ community, especially with many bisexuals(called Battleax Bis, or BaBs) going around and telling pansexual, omnisexual, and polysexual people that identifying with those labels are transphobic and biphobic. Well, I am here to say this: They're not. I'm trans myself, and I recognize this. You guys are super valid and welcome in the LGBTQ+ community, and I am actively trying to dismantle the harmful actions BaBs are doing. You all are amazing and I love you and all of you can come to me if you need any help. Have a great day :)



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 08:06PM by jdepree05 https://ift.tt/3jGBP7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment