Friday, July 24, 2020

Today I came out again

I came out as gay about two years ago, but I have been thinking about myself a lot lately. I came out again today, and I’ve gotten a lot of support! This is what I wrote.

Coming Out; The Second

I’ve been thinking a lot, and this is the easiest way to do this from my perspective. So, I’m coming out again.

I’m pansexual. This means that I feel attraction regardless of gender, and gender really doesn’t factor in at all.

I’m asexual. More specifically gray asexual. This can mean many things for many different people, but for me, it means that I don’t see people as “hot” or “cute,” I am attracted to people based on their personality.

I am agender. This means that I don’t really identify with any gender at all. I’m just me. I can be called he/him or they/them, I don’t really mind. This does not mean I am transgender. I do not suffer from gender dysphoria, and I’m fine with being considered male. I just don’t identify with that. Again, I’m just me.

If you have any questions, I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.

Here ends the text.



Submitted July 24, 2020 at 06:30PM by solilsucram https://ift.tt/3g19gzH

No comments:

Post a Comment