Tuesday, July 21, 2020

toxic bi people really do be making me doubt myself and i don‘t understand-

uh, i feel extremely worthless and invalid rn since i was tRyInG to find some pan positivity posts on instagram and it turned into toxic bi people saying that i wasn’t real, that i was erasing them and that i was just ‘trying to be sPeCiAL’. anyway, i’m doubting my entire existence and whether i’m a trash person who supports biphobia and transphobia just by existing- y’all i need a bit of help rn i know this isn’t true stuff that they’re saying but my doubt is making me spiral back into a sexuality crisis. why do they even think this? why can’t we just respect each other and let each other live our lives peacefully???



Submitted July 20, 2020 at 07:14PM by tastybi-rds https://ift.tt/2ZPuv1M

No comments:

Post a Comment