Monday, August 24, 2020

Does anyone else have this issue?? Questioning my sexuality yet again :(

So recently I’ve accepted that I’m pansexual after years of questioning! I gave myself a henna tattoo of the pan symbol, painted my nails w the pan colors, and just felt really good about my identity. I haven’t told a single soul about it yet.

However, now I found myself questioning AGAIN. Very irritating!!! Recently I saw this tiktok about how straight girls should stop calling them “spicy straight” and even saying they’re bi but also saying they would never date a girl. Which, by the way, shouldn’t even be that big of an issue because heteroflexible and homoflexible exist!!

This got me thinking, as a girl... would I date a girl? I know what you’re probably thinking — I said I was pansexual, so why wouldn’t I date a girl? The thing is I would absolutely be “intimate” with a girl, as I would with an enby, male, or any other gender. BUT I don’t see myself DATING a girl, and I don’t see myself dating a guy either!!! Am I aromantic yet pansexual at the same time?? I’ve had tons of crushes before, predominantly on males but also girls, but I’m really confused right now. The thing is, I can totally imagine dating any one of my crushes, and, for most of them, I could totally see myself dating them even if they were the opposite gender/another gender! I really don’t want gender to matter, honestly people are hot because they are HOT, no matter if they are he/she/they! But I’m questioning again because what if I really just WANT to be pansexual because I don’t want to care about gender... but how can I merely want to be pansexual when I’ve literally had GAY crushes?!

Ahhh. I’m posting this because I just want some answers and some guidance :) This sub has been really helpful to me when I was questioning earlier, and now I’m questioning again so I thought the pans could help me out!! Please do πŸ₯Ί



Submitted August 24, 2020 at 11:08PM by pizzadurga https://ift.tt/2YvOotO

No comments:

Post a Comment