Sunday, August 2, 2020

I've finally realized that I am indeed PANSEXUAL!!!

I identified as Bisexual for a whileeee. So when I realized I was pan about a month ago I was hesitant to reidentify. I came out as Bi to my dad last year kinda forced to because I thought i was going to get in trouble at school and the trouble involved my girlfriend 😳. (I am she/her btw). He was supportive but we dont talk about my gay-ness that much really. I dont think he'll care so Im not gonna specifically say it until my flag gets here. I'll put it on my wall and if he asks, I'll tell em'! Anywho, I used to think Bi just meant male and female and that Pansexual (Ik ik im sorrry!) invalidated trans people. At the time I didn't know about the part of "I dont care whats in your pants I care about your personality". I realize now that I am DEFINETELY pansexual! And Im so excited to finally have it figured out! (I also bought my friend an non-binary flag and im super excited for them too!)



Submitted August 02, 2020 at 08:08PM by DakotaToko https://ift.tt/3fi32dC

No comments:

Post a Comment