Friday, November 1, 2019

Gender-free toilet at work

Dear r/pansexual,

this is my first post on here, so bear with me if this isn't the right sub. I’d like to ask you all something. ๐Ÿ˜Š We have man-woman stylised symbols on the toilet doors at the office. Even worse, on some we have XX and XY... I talked to my boss and told her I didn’t feel comfortable having them and wanted them changed to a symbol that redirected to a gender free restroom. She was on it 100% and so supportive. Which warms my heart immensely. ❤️ I immediately started researching online and read a lot and found this, which is the pangender one. I wanted to ask you, would this be the correct symbol or would you use the genderless one?

Also, we thought about the possibility of writing “gender free restroom” or “toilet” on the doors.

Thanks for taking time in reading this ❤️ and sorry if I wrote something inexact or out of topic: I am still learning a lot about gender studies and it can get quite confusing when someone with a low level of knowledge like me approaches the matter.

Hope in your constructive answers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 06:22AM by sirbabo https://ift.tt/2N8rovz

No comments:

Post a Comment