Friday, November 1, 2019

How do I know when I've "found my dosage"?

First timer, got my order from Lazarus Naturals today - 50mg/ml full spectrum. The smallest measurement on the dropper was .25ml or 12.5mg. I had read that I should start with doses around 5mg so I measured half of the .25 by eye. Took my first one sublingually around 2 pm, didn't feel much. Took another dose around 4 pm. Around 5pm, started feeling tired and dozed of in my chair for a few minutes. After that, came home, had dinner then had another dose around 7pm. Got that tired feeling again so went to bed at 9 which was 2 hours earlier than my usual bedtime. Tossed and turned around for about 3 hours without falling deep asleep, my body seemed to be fighting the urge to relax. I think I probably went to bed too early. Feeling wide awake now at 1 am. Should I take another small dose or a larger one? How do I know when I've reached the correct dosage for me?



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 10:24PM by joepu https://ift.tt/2C39fsD

No comments:

Post a Comment