Friday, November 1, 2019

What should Communists be doing?


I wanted to hear opinions from other comrades on what should communists be doing in now and in the future to organize and prepare for the inevitable class conflict?I ask since I've been mulling over the question lately since with the left in the U.S. being so weak, I've been getting frustrated at traditional activism of appealing to city council/state governments, holding signs and protesting, etc. I'm at a loss of what I should be doing day to day to better myself as a communist and that of my community. Without asking a collective, it's too easy to go down the individual prepper path buying guns and land in the middle of nowhere etc. etc. ButSome comrades in my circles have suggested getting a job with practical skills for the rev, organizing tenants, learning to shoot, growing food for the community, etc. Wanted to hear this sub's ideas. via /r/communism https://ift.tt/2JIyxR1

No comments:

Post a Comment