Sunday, September 27, 2020

๐Ÿ˜

You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ know ๐Ÿ’ญ what? I ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘† fucking ๐Ÿ†➡ hate ๐Ÿ˜ก the stupid ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿšซ fucking ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–• smirk ๐Ÿ˜ emoji ๐Ÿ˜‚. Its stupid ๐Ÿ’ฉ fucking ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ ugly ๐Ÿ˜ณ shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ face ๐Ÿ˜€ lookin ๐Ÿ‘€ with its worthless ๐Ÿ› ass ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘ eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ makes ๐Ÿ–• me want ๐Ÿ˜ to cry ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ with disgust ๐Ÿ˜ท. I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ hate ๐Ÿ˜ก it so fucking ๐Ÿ–• much ๐Ÿ”ฅ it’s stupid ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿšซ smile ๐Ÿ˜Š and look ๐Ÿ‘€ to the right ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ like ๐Ÿ’– it just told ๐Ÿ—ฃ a dirty ๐Ÿ˜ท joke ๐Ÿ˜‚ at dinner ๐ŸŸ. It’s so revolting I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ fucking ๐Ÿ† want ๐Ÿ˜ to stab ๐Ÿ”ช it in the eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ and rip ๐Ÿ˜‚ out it’s teeth ๐Ÿ‘„. I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ❌ want ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‹ nothing ๐Ÿšซ more than to viciously ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฑ torture ๐Ÿ˜ˆ each and every ๐Ÿ’ฏ person ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ who had anything ๐Ÿ˜ฏ remotely ๐ŸŽฎ to do with the creation ๐Ÿ˜ฎ of this emoji ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚. I ๐Ÿ‘ want ๐Ÿ˜‹ to see ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ the sorrow ๐ŸŽญ, the remorse ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ‘Ž on ๐Ÿ”› their crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ faces ๐Ÿ˜€ and they slowly ๐Ÿข die ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ต painfully ๐Ÿ”ช and alone ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™ƒ. I ๐Ÿ‘ just want ๐Ÿ˜‹ to see ๐Ÿ‘ this fucking ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘ฆ ugly ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜จ shithead ๐Ÿ˜‚ smirk ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„ emoji ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž be damned ๐Ÿ‘น in history ๐Ÿšซ as a bigger ๐Ÿ† mistake ๐Ÿ˜ฑ than all ๐Ÿ’ฏ the world ๐ŸŒŽ wars ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”ซ๐ŸŽฏ, every ๐Ÿ’ฏ genocide ๐Ÿ”ช and killing ๐Ÿ”ช☠. I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ hate ๐Ÿ˜ก the fucking ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคก smirk ๐Ÿ˜ emoji ๐Ÿ˜‚ so fucking ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ฉ much ๐Ÿ”ฅ I ๐Ÿ‘ just astral projected. My loathing ๐Ÿ˜  and wrath ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ for this little ๐Ÿ‘Œ emoticon ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚❓ is so strong ๐Ÿ’ช that I ๐Ÿ‘ have killed ☠๐Ÿ’€ every ๐Ÿ’ฏ living ๐Ÿ™… organism ♻ within ๐Ÿ‘Œ5⃣ a mile ๐Ÿ›ฃ of me. I ๐Ÿ‘ fucking ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ† hate ๐Ÿ˜ก this worthless ๐Ÿ’ฉ shitty ๐Ÿ’ฉ ugly ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ท fucking ๐Ÿ–• little ๐Ÿ‘Œ shit ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ so much ๐Ÿ”ฅ I ๐Ÿ‘ have reversed ๐Ÿ”„ the earth’s magnetic ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค” poles ๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿ˜ซ. I ๐Ÿ‘ am currently ⌚ sending ๐Ÿ“จ the earth ๐ŸŒ into a dark ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒš age ๐Ÿ‘ต because I ๐Ÿ‘ hate ๐Ÿ˜ก this fucking ๐Ÿ† sensory ๐Ÿ’ฐ deprecating simple ๐Ÿ”ข little ๐Ÿ‘Œ fucking ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† monster ๐Ÿ‘น. All ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŒš I ๐Ÿ‘ want ๐Ÿ˜ is every ๐Ÿ’ฏ Person ๐Ÿ‘ซ, every ๐Ÿ’ฏ animal ๐Ÿถ, every ๐Ÿ’ฏ fucking ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘… tardigrade to cower ☠๐Ÿฎ in fear ๐Ÿ˜ฑ as I ๐Ÿ‘ unleash ๐Ÿ”ฎ my wrath ⚡๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ‹ on ๐Ÿ”› this ungrateful ๐Ÿ–• earth ๐ŸŒŽ. Nothing ๐Ÿšซ will survive ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Nothing ๐Ÿšซ except ๐Ÿ˜ฎ my absolute ๐Ÿ™€ hatred ๐Ÿ˜ก for the smirk ๐Ÿ˜ emoji ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคŸ.



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 07:14PM by harry4354 https://ift.tt/3mYPxV5

No comments:

Post a Comment