Sunday, September 27, 2020

Question about cis straight dudes?

I’m a pan female who only recently decided that the lesbian label wasn’t for me and that I’m more open to love from every type of person. I’d put myself in the lesbian box (pun intended) in high school and was too scared to back out of it until recently after only dating women for the last 11 years.

My question is this: why are guys so much more brazen when they hit on me? I’ll have like ten dudes messaging me immediately after posting a picture somewhere and a bunch of shy gals and non-binary pals lurking around my stuff without ever saying anything but liking shit and stalking my Instagram. I always have to reach out to the gals and non-binary pals if I want to date them or hit on them or flirt or whatever.

Am I stupid for not understanding this as someone who is forward enough to hit on everyone very blatantly?



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 10:11PM by MariahOnStandby https://ift.tt/2Gc7vmq

No comments:

Post a Comment