Monday, September 28, 2020

I don't know if it's okay for me to rant but here we go

I am pansexual. I was very happy to find out my sexuality years ago and my family supports me too. But these past few weeks I felt and I still do feel sad. Maybe it's just me being a sensitive baby but I saw some anti-pan comments and I'm just questioning myself. "Am I valid?" Some people think pansexuality erases bisexuality which makes me sad too. Bisexual people are valid and they always have been. I hate when someone thinks pansexuality is something about liking transgender people. I truly hate it. Transgender people are just people. If they identify as he or she or any other pronouncs that's what they are. They are not 'trans' they are themselves (but if someone calls themselves trans and they are proud then that can be the case too). And bisexual people can and do include non-binary people. That's one of the many misunderstandings too. But I'm just second-guessing my sexuality because of the hate and I cried a lot because of it. I wanna be happy and proud to be pansexual but the hate and pressure I am experiencing is just hurting me. I can now see why people can mistake pansexuality for bisexuality. But there is the difference too. But does that difference matter anymore? I'm sorry for ranting but I just needed to get this out of my chest. So here are my questions which may sound dumb.

Is pansexuality even needed as a sexuality?

Am I valid?

Will this hate at least die out a little?

And I think that's all. Thank you for reading this if you did. I wish you luck and a nice day/night.



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 04:53AM by Moon_light_girl https://ift.tt/335PAGW

No comments:

Post a Comment