Sunday, September 27, 2020

FED UP AMERICAN


I need to start recruitment for the imminent revolution here in America. The country is turning into an authoritarian state more and more each day and it is becoming legitimately terrifying . Starting a communist militia would be incredibly hard. If not done incredibly secretly it will be crush by the FBI before even started. Being a communist leader is what I was born to be. I am writing my manifesto right now and it is extremely long. The only way this would work is if we convince the conservatives that they are A LOT more on our side than fucking billionaires. We need to show them they are defending mother fuckers that don’t give a FUCK about them. The only way to save this late stage corporate capitalist country is through communist take over. I just don’t know how to show every one that. I’m FRUSTRATED. via /r/communism https://ift.tt/341Qio0

No comments:

Post a Comment