Monday, September 28, 2020

Unexpected, To Say The Least

So, update on my shoes/coming out status. So I was talking to my grandma, and I told her I was painting shoes (not what they were for though), and I told her I was painting outside. She told my little brother (who was there btw) to stay with me outside while I finished painting the shoe (I've almost finished one of them!). So my little brother is looking at the shoe and says, why did you write pan on the back (because on the back of the shoe, I drew a little flag with PAN written on it). So, I explained to him that I was pansexual, and that my brother was the first to know. I told him that it was a surprise for mom and dad so he couldn't tell them. He said he would (I trust him bc he keeps secrets for me all the time), and we went on with my day. A little unexpected, but made me happy that a 6 year old was accepting of me. (He also agreed that gender shouldn't matter, and that personality is what matters!๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ)



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 11:08PM by Profile-Negative https://ift.tt/3cFsNET

No comments:

Post a Comment