Tuesday, September 22, 2020

21 2️⃣1️⃣ chump ๐ŸŒฑ street ๐Ÿ›ฃ

i don’t ๐Ÿšซ want your money ๐Ÿ’ต i got this ๐ŸŒฑ just for you ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ keep your money ๐Ÿ’ต there’s nothing ❌ i won’t ๐Ÿšซ do for 4️⃣ you ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ i’ll come through ๐Ÿ† for you ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ anytime ๐Ÿ•ฐ just in time ⏰ justin ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ listen ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ just take ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ this money ๐Ÿ’ต naomi ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป i know ๐Ÿง  there’s a reason you ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ were transferred ➡️ here to 2️⃣ me ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ you’re making me feel ๐Ÿ˜– guilty ๐Ÿ˜ฃ take ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ the money ๐Ÿ’ต naomi ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป i ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝknow ๐Ÿง  this isn’t ❌ luck ๐Ÿ€ it’s destine(e) ✨ you ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ really did ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ come through for me ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป naomi ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป you know ๐Ÿง  me ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ there’s only one ☝๐Ÿป last thing you ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผneed to 2️⃣ do for 4️⃣ me ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป take ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ the money ๐Ÿ’ต take this money ๐Ÿ’ต justin ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ



Submitted September 22, 2020 at 11:15PM by iamthecircleperson https://ift.tt/2FQI6P6

No comments:

Post a Comment