Friday, September 25, 2020

hey, my AFABs: do you think you always sabotage your female friendships to avoid sexual/romantic rejection?

That is, you either notice you're starting to have crushy feelings on your friend and start drawing away in order to temper the relationship's intensity...

...or, you suddenly realise: "shit, I am stupidly horny for her" or "shit, I love her", and so you just get really weird and/or disappear instead of living with the possibility that she'll find out and slowly no longer be in your life?

I get odd(er) when I'm crushing on people in general, but I--one hella biqueerpan AFAB enby--don't ever get these feelings about (cis) men. <laughlaughweeeeep>

(Cross-posted)



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 10:06PM by HornyEnbyKinkMonster https://ift.tt/3j0bS2i

No comments:

Post a Comment