Tuesday, September 22, 2020

My Stupid Brother

Yayyy my stupid ๐Ÿ’ฉ fucking ๐Ÿ† older ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป brother ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฌ deleted ❌ the apps ๐Ÿ“ฑ I ๐Ÿ‘ use ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป the most including ๐Ÿค‘ my art ๐ŸŽจ ones ☝ that I ๐Ÿ‘ have spent ๐Ÿ˜ต countless ๐Ÿ”‚ hours ๐Ÿ• of my life ๐Ÿ‘ค that I'll ๐Ÿ“ never ❌ get ๐Ÿ”Ÿ back ๐Ÿ”™ drawing ๐ŸŽจ✏ art ๐ŸŽจ that makes ๐Ÿ–• me feel ๐Ÿ˜œ like ๐Ÿ’– I ๐Ÿ‘ have something ๐Ÿ˜… in the god ๐Ÿ™ damn ๐Ÿ˜ค life ๐Ÿ‘ค and now im ๐Ÿ‘Œ trying ๐Ÿ˜ˆ not to cry ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ญ bevause my moms ๐Ÿ‘ฉ in my room ๐Ÿ’ฏ and I ๐Ÿ‘ don't ๐Ÿšซ want ๐Ÿ˜ to seem ๐Ÿค” like ๐Ÿ‘ a fucking ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘‰ crybaby ๐Ÿ‘ถ and not only that I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ can't ❌๐Ÿ”ฅ get ๐Ÿ‰ payback ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ต because he ๐Ÿ‘จ also ๐Ÿ‘จ deleted ❌ his ๐Ÿ’ฆ apps ๐Ÿ“ฒ all ๐Ÿ’ฏ for fucking ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ school ๐Ÿซ which led ๐Ÿšธ to him ๐Ÿ‘ด getting ๐Ÿ‰ a laptop ๐Ÿ’ป so he ๐Ÿ‘จ fucking ๐Ÿ† deleted ๐Ÿ™…‍♂️❌ my apps ๐Ÿ“ฑ for nothing ❌ and now my life ๐Ÿ‘ค has less ➖ meaning ๐Ÿ˜. Yay ๐Ÿคฉ.



Submitted September 22, 2020 at 04:19AM by Extivent https://ift.tt/3hQ9nhx

No comments:

Post a Comment