Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Broad Spectrum or Isolate - I know it’s been asked but I need testimonials to determine which is best for my situation

I have been having migraines, likely from stress, and a ton of anxiety that ties along with it. I’ve used full spectrum products before and they made me fairly tired even at very small doses. They did, however, stop panic attacks. I was going to try a broad spectrum or Isolate to see if maybe that would help. I remember when I was using CBD- it felt like my heart would skip a beat but I’m sure that was anxiety bc of the THC.

Any recommendations on broad spectrum or Isolate? Or should I just try another full spectrum brand like CBDistillery?? I got bad health anxiety so taking things freaks me the fuck out lol



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 08:27PM by itsmillertime512 https://ift.tt/2Wo0nHD

No comments:

Post a Comment