Sunday, October 27, 2019

People With Autoimmune Disease- Has CBD or Similar Items Helped You?

I have a thyroid disease- I can't be medicated currently and my symptoms (anxiety, eye and thyroid pain, difficulty sleeping, inflammation, depression, loss of appetite, exhaustion, inflammation, rapid weight gain and loss, dizziness) are really bothering me.

Of course, I know to consult my endocrinologist before, but if you have autoimmune related symptoms has CBD or similar things helped/harmed you? In what ways, and (if you don't mind sharing) what is the nature of your symptoms? And would you recommend what you tried? Please don't recommend me THC or products containing it (aside from the very trace amounts in CBD) the idea makes me very anxious. Thanks in advance.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 06:21PM by gimmethebeat_boys https://ift.tt/369U3Ia

No comments:

Post a Comment