Thursday, October 31, 2019

I don't know what to do

I've seen this discussed a bit but would appreciate some insight from anyone here who's been in a similar situation.

I suffer from severe anxiety and depression. I was actually hospitalized over it early this year and later spent a few months in an out patient program. It cost me my job, most of my friends, and almost my marriage.

I'm getting better but I obviously have to take medication. One drug I've been over for almost 4 years now is Clonozepam. I hate it and want to get it off it and have gone from 4 mg/day (which is actually beyond the legal dosage) to 1 mg/day and .5mg on the weekends.

I thought CBD would help me finally get over that last hurdle. However, I'm now reading it can interact with P450 enzymes in the liver, basically rendering my k-pins useless or loading them up and making them deadly...great. I've been taking CBD moderately for 2 weeks and it has helped, but have decided to hold off for the time being as I'm scared of something happening.

Anyone now or previously in a similar situation? What did you decide to do? I really want to get off this stuff. It's killing me.



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 09:01PM by Ayyyyyyy1Sauce https://ift.tt/2BXnwqW

No comments:

Post a Comment