Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Smoked CBD one week from a UA will I pass?

I’ve been testing clean for half a year now and went to a smoke shop with a buddy last week and the guy told me about the “pure hemp cbd cigs” came in a pack of twenty. I asked if I would pass a drug test and of course him being a salesmen told me I would and how his friend passes everytime.

So I went ahead and smoked 10 “hempettes” and that’s on the worst case scenario side more than likely I only had about 5-6 but let’s go with worst case and that was last Sunday, I didn’t really feel much but just chill, I was a chronic smoker so maybe I was trying to compare to being faded. I’m 5 ft 6 and weigh 200lbs, I workout everyday and work outside as well as only drink water, I had a UA exactly one week after on this Sunday and just wanted to see what everyone thinks the results will be? If I am correct each henpette had 10mg in each but not sure since the webpage says it has 36mg cbd but maybe that’s the content of the cbd chemical? Also my cutoff level is 15 ng for the drug test

Here are lab reports from the pure hemp company tested third party

lab test 1

lab test 2

lab test 3



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 07:29PM by cbdimas https://ift.tt/321keO3

No comments:

Post a Comment