Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Dosage for anxiety?

I’ve started taking CBD tinctures just yesterday as an attempt to help out with my anxiety especially since school just started for me. I’m taking 20mg doses 3 times a day, or at least that’s what I started to take and plan on continuing it or should I be dosing differently?

Also, how long does it take to build up in your system? I know you can feel it’s calming effects almost immediately, but I thought you have to consistently take it and let it build up. I mean it definitely already helped me sleep last night. I took my doses in the morning and around 4 and then around 10-11 and I wasn’t tired all day, but at night, I actually felt tired and slept right away for the first time in a while



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 08:21PM by throwawayovn https://ift.tt/32Yob7l

No comments:

Post a Comment