Monday, October 28, 2019

CBD allergic reaction

What’s up guys,

I wanted to get some feedback regarding the experiences I’m having with CBD.

I’ve been absolutely fascinated with what I’ve read and been wanting to implement cbd both for my anxiety and because I workout a lot, I’m often sore. However, the first time I purchased cbd, it was in liquid form from a cbd store in my town. I took the liquid, and woke up the next day, eye almost swollen shut, water eyes, dry throat, nose running constantly, it was awful. I immediately stopped taking the product.

Fast forward to about a week ago, I found a new shop and they have a variety of cbd flowers. I purchased a few different types on a Friday: a pre rolled cbd cig, a pre rolled joint, and just a standard gram.

When I got home I smoked the cig and noticed the calming effect immediately. I woke up the next morning, Saturday, soreness subsiding, and absolutely loving the way it made me feel. I smoked half the joint on that Saturday, went out, and loved how my anxiety was lowered. I woke up Sunday feeling good, smoked the rest of the joint, woke up on that Monday and boom...the red eyes were back, the eye swollen, dry throat, runny nose. It was terrible.

I think it’s important to note this is exactly what happens when im around pollen. I smoked weed for about 5 years every single day and never had this issue. But the cbd seems to generate the same kind of allergy I get from pollen. And it’s depressing. It works wonders for my anxiety but I’m miserable because I can barely breath and my eyes burn. I’ve now tried multiple strains and sources and it seems to keep happening.

I’m about to start taking an allergy pill to see if it can help. Anyone heard of this kind of reaction?

-Reborn



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 05:19PM by Reborn_5 https://ift.tt/2Pn9Jlr

No comments:

Post a Comment