Wednesday, October 30, 2019

SHIPS 🚢 ARE ❌ BAD 😤

Hi Everyone! 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 If you’re going to call me sensitive 😭or argue😡, please🙏 just save 💾it. If that’s the case💼, this post📝 isn’t 🙅‍♂️for you👋! Please keep scrolling⬇️!

This is for anyone👐 who is uncomfortable 😰 with our festival 🎉being on a sHiP🛳 (if you are unaware a quick AskJeeves search 🔍 can help you learn📖 why ❓ships 🛳are insensitive to those of us that care about the environment🏞

Not only‼️ are ships gas ⛽️guzzlers 😫, they have also historically 📚 been used in very bad 😞 ways‼️

If you weren’t aware 🧐 that’s okay😄! I’ve lived around bøåts ⛵️ my whole 💯 life!

Anyway, instead 🔄 of making a fuss🤬 about ships🛥! I will be dressing 👔 up AS a YACHT🚤 to bring awareness to the 🌲environmental🌲 impact 👊 we have as we party🎉🥳!

Please🤗 consider🤔 joining me in this quest🏃‍♂️ to bring some 😎wokeness 💆‍♂️to our partying 🎉🥳

And please if you are thinking of wearing pirate ⚓️regalia 👨‍✈️you should know, IM the captain now 🏴‍☠️

This might not be a big 👍 deal 🤝to you, but we can’t continue ⏭to party on boots without😨 thinking😱 about what spending 4 days on a bote does to the water 🌊 around 🌎 it

(by the way if you see me in my costume, don’t be alarmed, im not ACTUALLY a boat)



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 08:17PM by maclynb https://ift.tt/2ovDvcw

No comments:

Post a Comment